


「神奇的静止」—— 罗伯特·博西西奥个展
Painted Stillness
Robert Bosisio Solo Exhibition
展期 Duration
9/4/2022-11/17/2022
* 请在微信后台提供以下预约信息:
姓名 /人数 / 到访日期及时间 /联系电话
地址 Venue
深圳市南山区海上世界文化艺术中心2层202
NO.202, 2nd Floor, Sea World Culture & Arts Center, Shenzhen


维姆·文德斯
©深圳百老汇电影中心
维姆·文德斯
Wim Wenders
* 内容节选于“深圳百老汇电影中心”
此篇文章中收录了文德斯为此次博西西奥于万一空间的展览「神奇的静止」特意创作的诗歌,于他们相识30年之际,以诗句的形式与观者分享他心中的博西西奥以及对于他艺术创作的欣赏和喜爱。他们在生活中经常交换摄影作品、画作及诗歌,既是生活中的挚友,亦是艺术创作中的知己。
| 维姆文德斯
Hier mal ein Versuch, lieber Robert.
亲爱的罗伯特,这是一种尝试
Whenever I visit a painter in his studio,
无论何时步入他的画室
it’s with a certain regret,
我都能感受到一丝惆怅
and a little pain in my heart.
心里也涌上了一丝痛楚
I smell the paint
我闻到了油彩的气味
and see the half-finished or finished canvases
也看到了完成与未完成的画布
and the brushes and the palettes
他的画笔和色盘
and the wonderful chaos of paint tubes and turpentine
颜料和松节油交织成一种美妙的混乱
and rags and cloths and paper and drawings...
地上散落的破布、衣物、纸张和绘画
And I feel the stillness.
这一刻我感受到了静止
And I realize: that is the life I could have lived.
我意识到这或许是我的另一种人生
And I actually miss it.
是我错失的人生
In no other painter’s studio I ever had that distinct feeling
没有一个画家的工作室给予过我这样独特的感受
that my (imaginary) studio would have felt exactly like this.
我想象中的工作室完全就是这样
Like Robert Bosisio’s atelier.
像罗伯特·博西西奥的画室这样
I guess it has to do with his paintings.
我猜想这一定与他的绘画相联
The way he paints
他绘画的方式
and what he paints
他绘画的对象
is so close to my heart.
无比接近和触及我的内心
I know him now for about thirty years,
我与他相识三十余年
and I’ve followed how he developed his craft
一路上目随他技艺延展
and how he shifted his attention
以及他关注视角的转化
and I must say: I understand it,
于此我须有一言,我懂他
as if Robert was some sort if twin brother.
罗伯特仿佛是我孪生兄弟般的镜像
He is, indeed, the painter that I imagine I might have become.
If I had chosen that life...
如果我曾选择另一种人生……
他毋庸置疑是我想要成为的那个画家
And again, there’s that little pain in the heart.
再一次,一丝痛楚浮上了我的心头
The stillness that emanates from his art
他的艺术中散发出的静默
is like from an old master,
仿佛来自一位古老的先贤(一位古典绘画的大师)
but also utterly contemporary.
但同时又是彻底的当代
— 维姆·文德斯
2022.09.07,写于相识三十余年之际

©罗伯特·博西西奥 Copyright© Robert Bosisio
博西西奥在“室内”空间中对于“门”的另一边的远方地平线的描绘,在文德斯的电影中也可看见。例如电影《皮娜》(Pina,2011)中,舞者于门外远处的构图和其吸引实现的延展性。

《皮娜》(Pina,2011)维姆·文德斯
©罗伯特·博西西奥 Copyright© Robert Bosisio— 收录于《眼见为实》
维姆·文德斯,2010,写于相识二十余年之际

维姆·文德斯(左)和罗伯特·博西西奥(右),相识三十余年之际
©罗伯特·博西西奥 Copyright© Robert Bosisio

罗伯特·博西西奥
Robert Bosisio

Born in Trodena nel parco naturale, northern Italy, in 1963
Graduated from the University of Applied Arts Vienna in 1988
Taught by Professor Adolf Frohner(1934-2007), a representative of Viennese Actionism.
"What matters to me is that my paintings remain simple, quiet and objective."("Mir ist es wichtig, daß meine Bilder einfach, ruhig und sachlich bleiben.") Robert Bosisio seriously defends the legitimacy of painting, exploring its boundaries from an independent and earnest perspective.



已展示全部
更多功能等你开启...









